HEALTH & NUTRITION COACHING
After being shocked that only 5% of Australian’s eat the recommended serves of fruit and veg a day, I decided that the one thing I needed people to focus on is to “Eat More Plant Food”. I don’t want to put labels on people’s food choices, as I think we are all individuals with varying needs. However, I strongly believe everyone should try to eat more whole plant foods. Prevention is the best medicine and the wisest investment you will ever make is in your own health
I offer individualised nutrition coaching based entirely on you, your needs and your personal preferences. I believe that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach to food, exercise and lifestyle.
Ultimately, you will learn how to make the right choices for your health on your own and feel good doing it!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Complete the following as honestly and accurately as possible:
- Complete a 7 day food diary (provided) of everything you eat and drink for one full week
- Complete my Health and Nutrition Questionnaire and include anything you would like me to take into account when devising your specific plan.
- Please also note any serious health conditions, medications or allergies
- A committed approach to working with me
WHAT I WILL PROVIDE:
- Dietary analysis, health history, lifestyle factors, measurements (if appropriate)
- Detailed plan outlining recommended dietary and lifestyle changes
- Meal plans, shopping lists, recipe ideas (copy of my Ebook) and relevant information sheets;
- Ongoing support and contact via email
Your initial assessment will be individualised to your unique needs and include:
- A complete health assessment with a current dietary intake analysis
- Goal setting
- The development of a personalised meal plan
- Practical lifestyle and nutrition advice
- Strategies & behaviour modifications to assist you achieve your goals
The initial consultation is around 60 minutes long as we discuss your health requirements, assess your current diet and symptoms, set goals together and develop a plan to assist you.
“My main aim is to empower you with the knowledge and skills to eat more whole plant foods, so that you can live a life of health and happiness”.