Vegan, Vegetarian, Refined Sugar Free
This is a simple recipe for dairy free chocolate mousse that you can whip up in about 10mins. Great for a high protein dessert with no refined sugars or oils.
- 300g organic silken tofu
- 3 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 heaped Tbsp or raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 6 squares of 85% dark dairy free chocolate (approx 25g)
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Once dates are soft remove from water and place on paper towel to remove excess water.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Put tofu, vanilla bean paste, dates, raw cacao powder, maple syrup and melted chocolate into blender and blend until silky smooth.
- Put into serving glasses and refrigerate until cold.
- Top with berries and enjoy