Banana & Passion Fruit Granola
I love having some home made granola in the cupboard that can be sprinkled on top of coconut yoghurt, acai bowls or baked apples. It gives a delicious texture and yummy crunch factor to your morning oats as well.
Gluten Free / Vegan
BANANA & PASSIONFRUIT GRANOLA
About this Recipe
By: Hollie Kempton – Powered by Vegies
Breakfast is by far my favourite meal, and also the most important meal of the day! Without a filling healthy breakfast i find that i can easily crash out throughout the day and struggle to make lunch.
You should always start your day fresh with a healthy breakfast.
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 cups of rolled oats *If you are gluten free make sure that your oats are gluten free
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup bukinis
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 large passion fruits
The Core Ingredients!
Step by Step Instructions
- Dry ingredients: Add the rolled oats, pepitas, sesame seeds, bukinis and mix together.
- Wet ingredients: Mash banana with a fork and mix in the maple syrup and vanilla essence.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- Lay granola mix onto a lined baking tray and spread thinly.
- Bake for approximately 10mins, remove from the oven and mix ingredients, return to the oven.
- Keep checking the granola and mixing to ensure that you get a crunchy texture.
- The granola is ready when it begins to turn a light golden colour.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an air tight container.
More Breakfast Recipes
I am a healthy living advocate and lover of life. I want to empower people to bounce out of bed in the morning full of energy fueled by whole plant based foods. I am also a health and nutrition coach, fitness instructor and self taught cook. I have taken many plant based cooking classes both at home in Australia and overseas.
I absolutely love working with people to educate them on achieving their best health. Be sure to contact me for an help or guidance to help you on your journey of healthy living!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.