Jump to recipe
These bliss balls are like little flavour bombs with no refined sugar or hidden nasties.
I love cooking with essential oils but it is important to ensure that you purchase food grade cold-pressed oils. The oil used in this recipe is made from the orange peel, Wild Orange is commonly used for its wonderful citrusy aroma. It is also wonderful as a flavoring!
These essential oils are gently distilled from plants that have been harvested for ideal extract composition and efficacy. They are naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oils.
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- 6 dates (soaked in hot water)
- 4 heaped tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4Tbsp water
- 5 drops of Doterra Wild Orange oil
- Desiccated coconut
- Add the almonds and cashews to a food processor and blitz until roughly chopped.
- Add raw cacao powder and blitz until well combined and nuts are broken into small pieces.
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Remove dates from water and keep water for later.
- Add dates to food processor and blitz until well blended.
- Slowly add water (that the dates were soaking in) and wild orange oil until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll into small balls and roll in a small bowl of desiccated coconut.