Blissful Blueberry Smoothie
Breakfast or Snack
BLISSFUL BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
About this Recipe
By: Hollie Kempton – Powered by Vegies
Other than tasting delicious putting berries into your smoothies is an easy way to load up on antioxidants, they provide variety of vitamins & minerals and are high in fibre. You have the choice of either using fresh or frozen berries – i prefer frozen for ease of use and convenience.
- 500ml Natural RawC Coconut water
- Flesh of 1 young coconut
- 1 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 1 large banana (frozen)
- 1 scoop pea protein powder
- 1 Cup Rolled oats
- ½ Cup flaked coconut
- ¼ Cup Almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp cold pressed coconut
- 2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 – Smoothie
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and top with homemade granola.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry
- Spread evenly on a baking tray
- Place into 180 degree oven until oats start to brown slightly
Don’t be afraid to try different berries and modify the recipe, but i hope what i have listed here for you will be a perfect match for your healthy day!