Jump to recipe
Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Gluten free
Did you know?
Acai berries are packed with antioxidants, amino acids, fibre, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals making it a near perfect energising fruit.
- Frozen Acai Berries 2 x 100g packet
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 300ml coconut water
- Pour the coconut water into the blender and add acai berries, banana and berries.
- Blend ingredients until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and stir in chia seeds, whisking until well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight or until set
Serve with berries on top