What is Matcha?
Simply Matcha is 100% pure green tea leaves stone ground into a fine powder. It can have the nutritional value of up to 10 cups of regular green tea and up to 137 x the antioxidants of regular green tea! The antioxidants in Matcha help boost the immune system and fight cancer-causing free radicals in the body
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 6 large medjool dates
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp Matcha powder (I love West End Matcha)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3Tbsp hot water
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 tsp Matcha powder
- Add cashews, oats, Matcha powder, dessicated coconut to a food processor.
- Blend until roughly chopped.
- Add medjood dates and vanilla essence.
- Blend until nearly combined and slowly add 3Tbsp hot water.
- Roll into small balls and roll into topping.