These cookies are a super easy guilt free treat that are a perfect to take to work or have handy if you have a sugar craving. I found this fantastic pea protein powder by Pure Place it’s a healthy, clean & natural non-dairy plant based protein powder supplement that tastes AMAZING.
Makes approx. 12 small cookies
- 30g Pure Place Pea Protein Honeycomb Cacao
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp aluminium free baking powder
- Place oats into food processor and blitz until oats are almost all ground (depends on the texture you like)
- Add almond meal, raw caw cacao, Honeycomb and Cacao Pea Protein Powder, chia seeds and baking powder.
- Blitz until all combined.
- Slowly add almond milk until the mixture forms a ball in the food processor.
- Mold into 12 cookies and place on a lined baking tray in a 200 degree Celsius oven for 15mins