This is a super simple meal that is perfect for those nights that you don’t have time but you want to ensure that you have a nutritious home cooked meal on the table in under 30mins.
- 250ml vegetable stock
- ¼ cup sweet soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1-2 tsp minced chilli (depends how spicy you like it)
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 6 cups of fresh vegetables
- 250g firm tofu
*I used carrots, eggplant, pumpkin, capsicum, broccoli, pak choy and snow peas
- Steam the vegetables and set aside.
- Cook tofu in a pan with a splash of soy sauce and set aside.
- In a bowl add 250ml vegetable stock, sweet soy sauce, ginger, garlic and chilli and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl add cornflour and mix with the 4Tbsp cold water until well combined.
- Add the cornflour mix to the vegetable stock slowly while whisking to combine.
- Place vegetables and tofu into a hot wok and add the vegetable stock.
- Stir constantly till sauce begins to thicken.
- Serve with your choice of noodles.
Options: zucchini noodles, mung bean noodles (my favourite) or soba noodles.