Feeling like a snack?
This is a delicious and simple smoothie that utilises the wonderful health properties of bananas.
Did you know?
Bananas are a great source of vitamin B6 and a good source of manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber and potassium.
- 2 Cups almond milk (see nut milk recipe)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- pinch of hymalyan salt
- pinch of cinnamon to garnish
- Add banana, dates (remove pit), almond milk, maca powder, ice and salt.
- Blend until smooth (I use a high speed blender)
- Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon.