Snack: Vegan, Paleo, Gluten free
I have finally found a protein powder that I am happy to use in cooking. 180 Natural Protein Superfood contains only pure ingredients, completely free of all fillers, thickeners, sugars & preservatives. It’s 100% natural & gluten free.
The formula is made of: Pea Protein Isolate, Flaxseed, Almond Meal, Sunflower Kernels, Coconut Flour, Coconut Flour, Cocoa (Chocolate flavour only), Chia Seeds, Pepita, Sesame Seeds, Psyllium Husks, Inactive Dried Yeast, Stevia.
- 1 ½ cups black beans
- 1 large bananas (I use a defrosted frozen banana)
- 3Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop 180 Natural Protein Superfood Coconut (vegan)
- 8 Medjool dates
- 3Tbsp desiccated coconut
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Take seed out of dates and place in a bowl topped with boiling water
- Soak dates for 5mins and drain
- Line baking tin with baking paper
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process
- The mixture should be smooth and come together
- Add chopped pecans or walnuts
- Pour mixture into tin
- Bake for approximately 25mins or until a skewer comes out clean.