Breakfast, Dinner: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free
This is a simple and versatile dish that can be transformed into a hearty breakfast or simple and flavoursome dinner. I have posted photos of this many times on my Instagram page and finally got a chance to put pen to paper and write it down for you.
- Ground cumin
- Ground coriander
- 1 Cup black beans or kidney beans
- 375g firm organic tofu
- Tomato paste
- 2 ripe tomatoes- diced
- 3 Tbsp Mexican hot sauce (salsa picante)
- 1 1/2 cups of greens (I like to use kale)
- 1 clove of garlic- crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- Crumble tofu into a pan with cumin, coriander and garlic. Turn over till tofu begins to cook (approx 2mins)
- Add tomato paste, Mexican hot sauce, diced tomatoes and greens.
- Add 1/4 cup water and stir frequently for approx 2 min
- Enjoy on your choice of toast with some avocado